Blood donation gives, a proud feeling of touching someone’s life in such a beautiful way. Its an experience that no words can define. You have to donate blood yourself to find out. By keeping the blood line flowing, you will greatly contribute towards a healthier, happier society. Do remember, any one may require blood any time. Including ourselves and our dear ones.
Whether you're a donor yourself or would like to organise a blood drive for your workplace or school, here are some of the ways you can get involvedRead more
There are 8 different blood types and the graph below shows the percentage of world that have a particular blood type.Read more
If you haven't donated blood before or if it's been a while since your last donation, the information below will give you an idea ...Read more
You should not be suffering from any of the following diseases or taking medicines for them
Plasma, the fourth major component of Blood, is a sticky, pale yellow fluid mixture of water, protein and salts. It is 95% water. The other 5% is made up of nutrients, proteins and hormones.Learn more
Every blood donation saves lives. You can help people like Robyn, who was only 28 when she found out she had leukaemia. Thanks to donors Robyn is well on her way to recovery.Learn more